Back to Attorneys
Print This Page
Ms. Ramirez received her Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, from Florida International University’s College of Law, graduating in the top 5% of her class. During law school, Ms. Ramirez founded the World Arbitration and Mediation Review and served as its first Deputy Editor-in-Chief. Additionally, Ms. Ramirez was Vice President of the Student Bar Association, President of the Federal Bar Association, and the Student Government Relations Chair of the Federalist Society.
During law school, Ms. Ramirez interned at the Florida Supreme Court for Justice James E.C. Perry and was part of the student honors program at the Security and Exchange Commission.
Ms. Ramirez received a dual Bachelor’s degree in International Business and International Relations from Florida International University, graduating Cum Laude from the Honors College.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- Founding Deputy Editor-in-Chief, World Arbitration and Mediation Review
- Dean’s list (every semester)
- President, Federal Bar Association
- Vice-President, Student Bar Association
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Bloomberg Market Concepts Certification
- Florida International University, Honors College, B.A. Cum Laude
- International Business
- International Relations
- Certificates: Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Supply Chain Management, Chinese Culture and Business
- Federal Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Pro Bono Service Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Procedure
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Procedure
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Rights