Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
Mr. Bonavita is an international business lawyer who represents U.S. and multinational companies in corporate, securities, finance and general business matters.
- Maritime law, Yacht law and Brokerage
- Corporate Law
- International Business Law
- Securities Law
- Alcoholic Beverage Law
- Maritime Law, Yacht Law and Brokerage: Mr. Bonavita has extensive experience in yacht law representing a broad spectrum of clients in the yachting industry, including yacht manufacturers, yacht brokerages, franchisors, franchisees, marine lenders, and purchasers and sellers of pleasure yachts.
- Corporate Law: Mr. Bonavita represents clients in a wide range of transactional and commercial matters. He handles mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations, change in control matters, stock accumulations and various financings. He advises boards of directors and special committees of boards on significant transactions and corporate governance, and other matters raising fiduciary duty and business judgment issues.
- International Business Law: Mr. Bonavita represents numerous multinational corporations around the world providing legal advice relating to their Florida or international operations. Mr. Bonavita regularly advises companies active in Italy and Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as US and other foreign-based companies doing business in the region.
- Securities Law: Mr. Bonavita has assisted dozens of companies in their navigation of the web of securities rules and regulations.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D. 2001); Notes and Articles Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- University of Virginia (B.A. 1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- The New York State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Italy America Chamber of Commerce, Southeast, Member of the Board of Directors and Executive Vice President
- AV Rated Attorney Martindale