Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
Stephanie M. Klein
Practices & Capabilities
- Yacht and Maritime Law
- Corporate Transactions
Ms. Klein is a transactional attorney in Robert Allen’s corporate department.
- 2015, Florida International University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Executive Comments Editor, Florida International University Law Review 2014-2015
- Dean’s list (all semesters)
- Dean’s merit scholarship (Spring 2012 – Spring 2015)
- 2015, Florida International University College of Business, M.B.A.
- 2011, Honors College at the College of Charleston, B.S., magna cum laude; Dean’s List (2008-2011).
Publications & Presentations
- Drafting the Warranty of Title when the Seller is a Legal Entity. IYBA Compass Magazine, March 2017.
- Understanding Dispute Resolution under the MYBA Charter Contract. IYBA Compass Magazine, December 2016.
- Phantom Listings – What Can We Do About Them? FYBA Compass Magazine, July 2016.
- Interpreting the Definition of a Whistleblower under Dodd-Frank’s Anti-Retaliation Provision: How and Why Public Policy Should Guide the Courts in Finding that Whistleblowers Do Not Need to Report to the SEC, 10 FIU Law Review 101 (2014).
- Stephanie Klein, Bob Allen and Christopher Anderson, 2014 Updates: FYBA Purchase and Sale and Listing Agreement, Compass, July/August 2014 at 6.
- Identifying Issues in a State Law Created Right to Counsel in University Disciplinary Hearings: Indigent Students and Their Constitutional Rights, 1 National Association of Graduate and Professional Students 9 (2014).
- Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce
- International Yacht Brokers Association
- National Marine Manufacturers Association
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
- U.S. Superyacht Association