Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
Jennifer G. Haime
- International Tax Planning
- Domestic Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Estate Planning and Trusts
- Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Transactions
Jennifer G. Haime is a domestic and international tax attorney. Previously, Jennifer interned for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro of the 11th District Federal Court, worked on Wall Street with JPMorgan Chase’s Corporate Tax Audit Group where she worked on the official IRS audits of Bear Sterns and Washington Mutual Acquisitions, spent time working on multinational tax compliance with the law firm of Cantor & Webb where she specialized in the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program, and worked on domestic estate and trust planning with the firm of Stokes McMillan Antunez.
Jennifer focuses her practice on domestic and international estate and tax planning matters for multinational individuals and families such as the restructuring and disposition of U.S. real property holdings, federal income and transfer taxation of nonresident alien individuals and families, subpart F planning, income and estate tax treaty issues, FIRPTA withholding, entity classification, inbound and outbound tax planning, and succession planning for multinational families.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. Taxation
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- United States Tax Court
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar Tax Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Member
- Colombian American Bar Association, Member
- Miami Made Chapter of Florida Association for Woman Lawyers, Member
CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Estate & Gift Tax