Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
- International Law
- Corporate Law
- Yachts, Maritime and Brokerage Law
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property
Ms. Casalis is a transactional and litigation attorney in Robert Allen’s corporate and litigation department. Her practice is focused in the area of international, corporate and business litigation.
- Florida International University College of Law (J.D. 2012), cum laude; Articles/Comments Editor, Florida International University Law Review; Secretary, FIU Board of Advocates; Dean’s List (Fall 2009, 2010, Fall 2011 and Spring 2012); Finalist, Robert Orseck Memorial Moot Court Competition; Dean’s Scholarship (Fall 2010 – Spring 2012); CABA Mario P. Goderich Scholarship (2011).
- Florida International University (B.A. 2009), summa cum laude; President’s Scholarship (2006-2009); Florida Bright Futures Scholarship (2006-2009); Dean’s List (2006-2009).
Professional & Civic Associations
- The Florida Bar
- Rosemary Barkett American Inn of Courts
- Cuban American Bar Association