Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
Claudia is a transactional attorney in the Robert Allen Law Corporate, Yacht Law, Lending and Real Estate departments at the firm. Her practice is focused on:
- Superyacht Transactions
- Secured Maritime Finance
- Lending and Finance
- Real Estate Law
- International Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Superyacht Transactions: Claudia regularly represents buyers and sellers in the acquisition, tax planning and sale of luxury yachts. She also represents yacht brokerages and manufacturers in the negotiation of dealer agreements, warranties, purchase and sale agreements and corporate governance.
- Secured Maritime Finance: Claudia regularly represents U.S. based lenders in the negotiation and documentation of multi-million dollar loans secured by yachts as well as in the negotiation and documentation of yacht floor plan credit facilities.
- Lending and Finance: Claudia regularly advises institutional and private lenders in the negotiation and documentation of multi-million dollar loans secured by yachts, airplanes, real estate and business assets.
- Real Estate Law: Claudia represents buyers and sellers in the acquisition, tax planning and sale of real estate. She also regularly represents foreign investors in the acquisition of U.S. real estate, counseling foreigners on the acquisition, finance and sale of U.S. real estate, including the holding structure that will take title to the property, as well as potential tax implications.
- Florida International University College of Law (J.D. 2012), cum laude
- Articles/Comments Editor, Florida International University Law Review
- Secretary, FIU Board of Advocates;
- Dean’s List (Fall 2009, 2010, Fall 2011 and Spring 2012);
- Finalist, Robert Orseck Memorial Moot Court Competition;
- Dean’s Scholarship (Fall 2010 – Spring 2012);
- CABA Mario P. Goderich Scholarship (2011).
- Florida International University (B.A. 2009), summa cum laude
- President’s Scholarship (2006-2009)
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship (2006-2009)
- Dean’s List (2006-2009).
Professional & Civic Associations
- The Florida Bar
- International Yacht Brokers Association