Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
- Yacht Law Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Superyacht Transactions
- Yacht Law Litigation: Blair has experience representing vessel owners, brokers, and maritime service providers in vessel arrest proceedings, warranty disputes, brokerage disputes, personal injury cases, administrative proceedings, customs proceedings, and collections proceedings, including complex jurisdictional and international litigation and appellate litigation.
- Civil Litigation: Blair is experienced in defending clients in federal criminal proceedings, including pre-trial, post conviction, and appellate proceedings. She also manages civil litigation files, both federal and state, from pre-suit investigation through post-trial proceedings, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, and independent appearances at hearings and depositions.
- Superyacht Transactions: Blair is an experienced yacht law transactional attorney representing clients in purchase and sales agreements, financing agreements, vessel construction/refit contracts, brokerage contracts, employment contracts and vessel documentation.
- Tulane University Law School (J.D. 2010), magna cum laude
- Executive Board; Senior Articles Editor, Tulane Maritime Law Journal. Author of two published articles (one cited in Maritime Law Deskbook by Davis); Managing Editor of three published surveys
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Maritime Law Certificate
- The American University (B.A. 2005)
- Bachelor of Arts in History, with honors
- University Honors Program
- Phi Alpha Theta International History Honors Society
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court, Southern District and Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern District of Texas
- The Florida Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Louisiana State Bar