Back To Attorneys
Print This Page
- Business Litigation
- Yacht, Maritime and Brokerage
- Criminal Defense
- International Law
Mr. Dombrowsky is a trial lawyer who represents corporations and individuals in both civil and criminal matters in state and federal courts. He has tried nearly 75 jury trials to verdict. Mr. Dombrowsky gained his litigation experience working with one of Florida’s most prestigious law firms, and for the State of Florida, as well running his own law firm. He has litigated cases ranging from complex construction litigation to premises liability in the civil arena, and misdemeanor to murder cases in the criminal arena.
- Business Litigation: Mr. Dombrowsky represents small, midsize and large companies in a variety of business disputes including breach of contract, fraud, copyright and trademark infringements, products liability, warranty, and employment issues in State and Federal courts.
- Criminal Defense: Mr. Dombrowsky represents individuals accused of crimes where their liberty is at stake and corporations where their business is on the line.
- International Law: Mr. Dombrowsky represents several multinational corporations around the world providing legal advice relating to their Florida or international operations.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D. 1999); Cum Laude; Editorial Board, University of Miami Law Review; Board Member, University of Miami Moot Court
- Florida State University (B.A. 1995); Cum Laude
- Miami Country Day School (1992)
- Congress-Bundestag Scholarship Exchange Student (1990-1991)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Ex Officio, Board of Directors, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ex Officio, Board of Directors, Tallahassee Bar Association
- Ex Officio, Committee Member, Florida Bar Criminal Law Certification Committee
- Ex Officio, Committee Member, Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee
- Florida Bar Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- “Whether the Constitutionality of the Violence Against Women Act Will Further Federal Protection from Sexual Orientation Crimes,” 54 University of Miami Law Review 587 (2000).
- Ex Officio, Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Club of the Big Bend
- Ex Officio, Board of Directors, Lee’s Place (a grief and loss counseling center for underprivileged children)
- Leadership Tallahassee, Class 22